Date(s) - 03/07/2017
8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Writes of Passage – A 6-Week Journaling Course
In this VIRTUAL Journaling Course, you will learn how to use a variety of journaling styles.
You will understand how journaling can be used as a valuable tool for improving your ability to communicate; not only with yourself, but with others as well.
I am a Boundary Development Coach and Journaling Practitioner
As a Boundary Development Coach,
I help women learn how to set healthy boundaries. I help them to understand how the situations and circumstances in life which they choose to accept may be holding them back. How self-sabotaging beliefs and learned behaviors may be keeping them stuck right where they are. Many times, that place is not where they want to be.
As a Journaling Practitioner,
I help women to understand the many journaling styles available to them and how to use them to make desired changes in their lives.
So many of the dilemmas we find ourselves facing can be eliminated.
We could save so much pain and frustration, if we would only take the time to journal. As a participant in this course, you will learn how to use different styles and forms of journaling.
As a part of this 6-Week Course, Writes of Passage:
We will meet virtually once a week.
Each week, we will:
- Focus on a different Journaling Style and its benefits
- Uncover the various forms of journaling within each style
- Identify the purpose for each form
- Learn how to use each style to obtain specific results
The Cost: $219.00
As a Part of This Group You Will:
- Have access to a Private FB Group exclusive to participants
- Gain exclusive entrance into weekly webcast for each Journaling Style
- Receive Daily Journal Prompts that focus on the style covered that week
- Have Access to recorded Webcasts
- Private Journal Entry Review (1 per journaling style)